Once you know what you want to say, the next step is to figure out how to say it & how to pay for it- that’s where strategy comes in. Sometimes its hard to see the wood for the trees, and when you’re involved in the day to day running of your company, there are many other issues that you need to address to keep your business going.
So where do we come in? We have a clear eye and years of experience, and by talking to us about where you see your company going we can put together a marketing strategy to help get you there.
Questions we will ask:
- Do you have a graphic identity?
- Is your website dynamic?
- Are you implementing a social media strategy?
- Do your print materials reflect who you are?
- Can you be positioned as an expert in your field?
- Are you garnering the support you need?
- Do you stand out?
- What budget can you afford?
- How will you allocate your marketing budget?
Answering these questions and more are the keys to developing an effective strategy and corresponding budget that helps you meet your goals.